A perfect machine for swaging on-site.
Low weight and small outer dimensions makes it extremely portable.
Rigging screws can be swaged assembled.
Swaging Range: 8-28 mm wire.
- Standing rigging and lifelines for larger sailboats and yachts.
- Used for on-site production of road safety barrier systems.
- Architectural, like balustrades, railing and hanging bridges.
- Good for big size glass facade projects.
- Often used to build support structures for membrane roofs and tents.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.