A perfect machine for swaging on-site.
Low weight and small outer dimensions makes it extremely portable.
Swaging Range: 1,6-8 mm wire.
- Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats. The Swedish Navy uses it for making railing.
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Scenographic use at theaters for hanging and supporting set pieces.
- Extensively used for on-site swaging of wire fall protection systems on roofs and buildings.
- Structural rigging for hang gliders and ultra-light airplanes.
- Anchoring of weather balloons.
- Oceanographers uses it for swaging winch wire ropes for their surveying instruments.
- Lifting strops for fuel rods at nuclear power plants.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.